Monday, January 23, 2006

Broken Social Scene 7 inch


I can't even remember how I found this... but this is super limited from Broken social scene. Avaiable from gallery AC. I know the costs of manufacturing are going up but I just can't get myself to order this for 8$. It is cool that you can get download the mp3's for around a dollar, from all their releases. Everyone likes broken social scene, they are all over the place musically, I still haven't listened to the new one enough.

"1 x 7" LP - limited edition non-commercial vinyl release of "Ibi Dreams of Pavement (A Better Day)" and "All The Gods" (previously un-released b-side). Available only on-line at GalleryAC.com and on BSS tour dates (while supplies last)."

I hope everyone has seen this girl sing bloc party.

No comments:

Post a Comment