Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Be your own pet. Do it.



There are too many 7 inches now by these guys...the 2 adventure series, I have another one I talked about and now this...not to mention obviously their entire new album on 8 seven inches.
The one I've heard, 'damn damn leash'...it rocks, new punk rock, not polished in a good way. Imagine you are 17 touring during the country, playing overseas, rough trade signs you at cmj and blender names you hotter than lindsey lohan. What the hell?

Seriously, I'm happy to hear some raw rock, that new band feel where you just started but everything is clicking, the ideas are coming together, so you just take chances, this is good, they aren't self conscious about the sound...they are too new to know whats happening...maybe not at this point...hopefully they come out on top. They'll either be ruined early, or keep changing and keep it interesting.

They just wrote this on the cover of their trapper keeper:


"You got me on a leash, a damn damn leash
And it's hard enough to be myself
You got me on a leash, a damn damn leash
And it's hard enough to be myself

Well I've got my problems over here
You got yours over there
So stop throwing shit on me
Because you know it's not fair"

Get one of these 3 seven's from infinity cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment