Monday, September 25, 2006

yeah yeah yeahs cheated heart single



Yeah Yeah Yeah's, I am really starting to like this new album, the more I hear it. I didn't at first, but now the progressions the seemingly slowish tempo stuff, seems right. I had huge expectations for this, and who wouldn't? But it's beginning to deliver. Thats nice when an album gives over time and gradually gets better and better.
This seven inch looks amazing, I don't think I have any shaped seven inches and this one would be amazing. The B side is a remix which didn't get great reviews but the song was from a session not on the album, so this should be tracked down just because it looks so awesome and comes with a tattoo!

It wasn't really listed a lot of places, but here's this austrailian place called chaos that I found a listing but this might be an import the lucky get on ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment