Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fresh & Onlys on Trouble in Mind Records

Whoa! Where did this come from? First I found out about this Fresh and Onlys new single on a label I hadn't heard about before, Trouble in Mind, but I'm really loving where these guys are going based on the first couple of singles I've picked up. Loud up front, scratchy garage maniacs..all really solid. Haven't found these tracks anywhere online but based on all of their material I'm going for it.
Then I google the label and come across this Chicago Reader article about Trouble in Mind about the married couple from Cococoma running it! Amazing, I've loved those guys for a while and always picked up their stuff...pretty nuts. Great sleeve idea, printing a bunch of these and then having different inner labels...super smart.
Get it right from Trouble In Mind... who also released a Cococoma's single, Sonic Chicken and White Wires...there goes the rent money.

Fresh & Onlys
Laughter Is Contagious b/w Horrible Door (PRE-ORDER: SALEABLE SEPTEMBER 22ND)
PS, US A key band in the West Coast neo-psych garage revival (Thee Oh Sees, Ty Segall, Sic Alps) that's sweeping the country. Each 45 pressed on randomly-mixed "trash" vinyl & incl. download coupon. These 2 tracks are exclusive to this single.

No comments:

Post a Comment