Monday, February 6, 2006

Casiotone 'Young Sheilds' new Tomlab


I was randomly walking around the east village and stopped at a random record store and saw this casiotone seven inch I hadn't seen. So of course I had to get it...once you get one, then you see more and it seemed like I was on a roll. Then I get home and see and email from tomlab about the new casiotone 7 inch. It was weird. A flood of this guy. I'm not complaining.

"Tomlab presents the first single from “Etiquette”, the fourth album by Casiotone for the Painfully Alone that is coming out in March 2006. Young Shields is a bite-sized introduction to the new Casiotone for the Painfully Alone. The title track is a driving, menacing anthem for liars, gossips, hipsters, and anyone else who ever cashed a rent check from their parents."

No comments:

Post a Comment