Monday, March 6, 2006

Lo-Fi-Fnk 7 inch


I first heard them on NY Noise, during their concert listings they played this boy/girl electronic, mates of state style with a little human league mixed in, but I have to hear more from them. There was a lot of interesting sounds in that 30 second clip. I kept thinking about them so I had to do more research and found this 7 inch at insound.

"Lo-Fi-Fink is musical debauchery in the making. When not drinking, partying, or bitching, Lo-Fi-Fink and the JFG immerse themselves in musical creation, expanding and distorting the boundaries of electronic music. The end result is a collection of Vitalizing vocals, screaming synths, and throbbing beats."

I don't think they even have a full length out yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment