Thursday, June 1, 2006

Guided by Voices Robert Pollard


Guided by voices...I know this is important, I know Guided by Voices mean a lot to a lot of people, I missed out on them or must have had someone jam them down my throat and it just left a bad taste down there. I don't know what to say, I have a bunch of 45's from trying to like them, giving them chances, and now I'm going to have to go home and try again. There's something that I never trust about my assesment. Why can't I hear what everyone else does?

This seven inch is a solo project release through his website.

ROBERT POLLARD "Love Is Stronger Than Witchcraft" (Recordhead - FCS 39) 7" $4.00
***The second single from the recent From A Compound Eye, ROBERT POLLARD's first post-GUIDED BY VOICES solo album. "Love Is Stronger Than Witchcraft" is backed by a LIVE version of the Circus Devils classic track "Dolphins of Color."
This live version is taken from the first string of live shows Robert and his all star rock troupe
performed in January. The 7-inch is limited to 500 retail copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment