Friday, August 4, 2006

Franzzz • collect them all

I have to say, I have not listened to this second album once. I'm not against it, I don't know why they've sort of fallen through the cracks for me and here they are doing, what seems to be some kind of trend lately and releasing a double 7 inch with alternate b-sides....
I can think of a bunch of bands doing this.... I don't think it's just domino...have to check that out, along with this franz ferd album these singles came from. Imported, imported.
Now I really will have to get another 7 inch case, this will be almost into the 1000 range...I know that's not that many, but I keep editing, and recataloging, so if it doesn't hold up a year or two later, then it's gone.


Go send a snakes on a plane message to everyone you know.

FRANZ FERDINAND : Eleanor Put Your Boots On details & samples
DOMINO : 7"
Third single from FF's last album, "Eleanor Put Your Boots On" is already one of the bands standards! Backed on the first of two 7'' by "Wine In The Afternoon".

FRANZ FERDINAND : Eleanor Put Your Boots On (Red details & samples
DOMINO : 7"
Third single from FF's last album, "Eleanor Put Your Boots On" is already one of the bands standards! Backed on the second of two 7'' by "Ghost In A Ditch".

No comments:

Post a Comment