Thursday, October 19, 2006

TILLY AND THE WALL : Rainbows In The Dark

Now I know Connor Oberst loves them and I think they were the first release on his Team Love label, and I've heard a couple things from them on random that sparked my interest. I like them vocally, so I trust Connor, but to get this you have to buy the album from saddle creek, then it's only 99 cents. I just might go for it, along with that yo la tengo 7 inch. i just have to find some other things to justify ordering it.
Now that I think about it, this offer has been around for a while, but when I just checked the site it was still possible to add it to the cart so....

Straight outta' Omaha (Nebraska) and causing an increasingly large ripple over this side of the pond, Tilly And The Wall, complete with tap dancing rhythm section, are responsible for some catchy indie rock and some awe inspiring live shows during their recent touring. Their star is defintely in the ascendence and this single proves just that...

No comments:

Post a Comment