Monday, December 4, 2006

badly drawn boy 7"


I keep giving badly drawn boy a chance, because I remember liking the stuff he did for 'About a Boy', and I got an album, I can't even remember which one, but nothing really stuck with me. I haven't heard great things about 'Born in the UK' but he has a ton of seven inches in his catalog. He supports the format and I support his support. In an email I got the other day he mentioned something about a box set which was free for people in the forums so his heart is in the right place, and I was pretty jealous.
This single is available from piccadilly records:

First of all, those of you who were the first to sign up to receive the special collectors box for "Nothing's gonna change your mind" will have your boxes by the end of this week. If you weren't one of the lucky ones, a number of independent music retailers across the country will also have a very small amount of them. Make sure you don't miss out as they look the part! The single is out next Monday on 2 CDs and 7" picture disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment