Friday, January 19, 2007

New Shins bonus seven inch


This 7" comes with the purchase of the full length. I've been trying to find out which places are doing this. The record stores seem few and far between. But there were 2, good records and Vintage Vinyl. This could be more widespread but no one is talking about it. The 7" Shins single features "Nothing At All" and "Split Needles" (alt. version). I couldn't find a picture of it so that's the full album art. And trust me I know it's awful that I'm probably just going to buy it to get the single...well let me rethink that. If it's just a record in a white sleeve then forget it. I have to go check it out. I mean come on put some effort into it. I'm not just going to go get it because there's a seven inch stapled to the cover. I didn't see the saturday night live appearance, and I don't even know if I'll like this.
They have to be getting some kind of backlash about that zack braft comment from Garden state. They must be thinking worst idea ever. Not subpop though. I saw them on an episode of the girlmore girls where they were at spring break and they played in a hotel room or something. That was better than mentioning it in that pretentious I wanna be indie movie. Screw you and your fucking army motorcycle with a sidecar. Wow that turned angry all of a sudden.

No comments:

Post a Comment