Thursday, June 7, 2007

Deerhunter/Carbonas/Selmanaires/Coathangers

I have been excited to hear this quadruple split since I heard about this show...too bad it was nowhere near nyc...and no way I could purchase the seven inch/ticket to the show. Believe me I tried, I didn't go too crazy, because then someone wouldn't be able to go.
I checked out the coathangers and they are amazing, they reminded me of how much I liked the organ or be your own pet...and then deerhunter, I'm still excited to listen to this psychey-black dice, cryptograms.
That must have been a damn good show. I'm waiting to see deerhunter again in Brooklyn.

They pressed only another 200, not to scare anyone but between the 4 bands that's 50 fans. It's $6, and 5.50 shipping, so keep that in mind.

From Chunklet:

Hey everybody. A small email notice....

So the infamous Deerhunter/Carbonas/Selmanaires/Coathangers whirlyball single is now available in the store for a very limited time.

I only repressed a couple hundred, and I don't expect them to last very long.

Black and clear vinyl for all your record collector geeky needs!

Just to keep you connivin' eBay hounds from paying too much for this single, here's a modest repress to keep ya'll happy. Original and exclusive material from Deerhunter, The Carbonas, The Selmanaires and The Coathangers. There's 100 copies on black vinyl and 100 on clear vinyl. Once these are gone, it'll never be repressed.

Due to the limited numbers, two copies per customer limit. Orders ship on June 10, 2007.

Would you like to PAYPAL this item? Then contact this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment