Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Broken social scene • Tbft - One Night Man

Today on Arts & Crafts Broken social scene release a new single. I find myself thinking, 'Oh I'm over this, I've listened to the hell out of it, and I'm done.' But I keep putting it on. They are pretty sneaky, not having a front person presence to latch onto, or a personality, they feel very much like a collective and could really go anywhere. They are the posterchildren for the most heads theory. I think they go out of their way to let the music evolve from all the members and it may get produced by committee, but this committee is working.
It's hard to do a follow up to
You forgot it in people, and it seems now there are going to be a million 'Broken Social Scene presents: Solo Artist', so they may have reached their saturation point.

Release Date: August 28, 2007
The limited edition 7" vinyl includes the songs "Tbtf" and "One Night Man," an exclusive b-side. The package is a custom white vinyl inside a white jacket featuring unique artwork created by Kevin Drew.


GalleryAC: 7"
www.arts-crafts.ca/kevindrew/
www.arts-crafts.ca/bss/

No comments:

Post a Comment