Monday, August 27, 2007

Casiotone / Donkeys split


I remember reading about this, I'm so glad they made it available through the Antenna Farm website. It's interesting to hear where CFTPA is going, having changed from strictly keyboard experiments to full band, and usually backed by the Donkeys. I guess they have toured together in the past so this single is fitting. The Donkeys themselves are alt-country-ish, like a lambchop, or yo la tengo.
It should be very interesting.

Donkeys Side:

01) Be My Girl
02) Seventh Heaven

Casiotone Side :

01) White Corolla
02) White on White

Split 7-inch. featuring two songs from the Donkeys: "Be My Girl" and "Seventh Heaven" (recorded by Jason Quever of the Papercuts); and two from Casiotone for the Painfully Alone: "White Corolla" (feat. Jenny Herbinson) and "White on White." Limited to 1000 copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment