Monday, May 19, 2008

Jay Reatard: #2 of 8

....and we're back!
I won't bore you with the details, but didn't have time to throw drafts together in time before I left for work....but I found out this was available last night and it's soooo worth mentioning.

They are really stepping up production at the Matador factory to get these suckers out there. I don't know if these are even limited to anything, but it's got to be in the 1000's I would think, not that I'm counting, I have to jump on this, if I miss one of these, I'm going to be really sad. I'm sure all this will end up as some comp later...we'll see.

Blank Dogs/DC Snipers Mike Sniper did the cover.

It's only $3, but you have to end up ordering something else...I'm looking into the Mission of Burma re-releases on vinyl, I really don't know too much about those guys.

From Matador:
The second 7" in Jay Reatard’s singles series for Matador Records & Filmworks, “Painted Shut” b/w “An Ugly Death” will be available for pre-order at 3PM Eastern Time. As with the last record, quantities are extremely limited so we can only honor one copy per order. This record features features artwork by Mike Sniper.

No comments:

Post a Comment