Sunday, April 7, 2013

SXSW - Gold Robot - Father and Daughter - Small Plates Records - Split



I've heard of three way band split singles but three labels?

Three labels I've been following since the beginning of 7inches came together in Austin recently for a showcase at SXSW. If there was one reason I would have braved the insanity to go down there it would have been to check this show out. At the very least just to meet Hunter and Jessi who've I've emailed with a bunch over the years and are the kind of super nice I'm happy to support as much as possible. I also love that they all know each other and joined forces to put this single together specifically for the show. Great idea and they have a few left from Gold Robot Records. From SXSW and back....


This limited edition flexi 7" was given away to attendees of the 1st annual SXSW showcase put on by Gold Robot, Father/Daughter, and Small Plates Records. It features unreleased tracks by Monster Rally, The Everywheres, & Gracie. A limited number are being made available to the general public on a first-come, first-served basis. LIMIT ONE PER PERSON/HOUSEHOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment