Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Casiotone & Fox pause split 7


I don't think there has ever been a more limited edition release, that I will own. Well I hope so, I paypaled someone and haven't heard anything back. Well...knowingly that is nothing, why do I even care? Well it just seems ridiculous. A lot more people like these two bands. I think anyone could press a record and sell it to the few people they know and 350. It's like they are just waving them in front of our faces...'yea you probably won't get one', and then they will have a pile in the livingroom. 'What am I going to do with all these?"It's such a mystery, it makes me LOVE YOU EVEN MORE 7 INCHES! I have a problem.

'Casiotone for the Painfully Alone and Fox Pause team-up to deliver a tag-team tournament of stripped-down, distorted pop. Utilizing only synthesizers, a pile of mini-amps, and the occasional Radio Shack standard-issue effect, these one-man/woman bands craft DIY-pop that your mind won't be able to shake. His female counter-part, Fox Pause makes her recording debut, delivering witty first-hand accounts of un-requited love and the odder side of humanity. Her infectious pop songs are colored by West Coast culture and people and yet feel at home in Anywhere, USA.
These seven never before released songs of heartbreak, triumph, and cinematic self-doubt are wrapped in a beautiful full-color sleeve, designed by San Francisco's Xacto-wielding tape artist Mary Elizabeth Yarbrough This unique release is limited to 350 copies!'

No comments:

Post a Comment