Thursday, October 27, 2005

'Instress Series' Roadcone Records

This is one of those indie labels that is still around but just for mail order and selling the last bit of inventory they have sitting in the warehouse. They have a whole 'Instress Series' which is solo split singles. I just realized that I have the first one with John Davis (of folk implosion) and Sandra Bell, I think I bought it 5 years ago now. All 5 volumes in the series are still available for 2$ each.

That's ridiculous.

Vol. 2 is Thurston Moore with Loren MazzaCane Connors... I could go on, just go check it out. There's no ordering online, they only take check or money order, download the pdf order form and send a money order, they might as well be free. I'm going to order all 5 (because you have to have every one) and will let you know how it goes.

Roadcone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment