Friday, March 17, 2006

Trachtenburg Family Slide Show Players


First of all this label is amazing. This guy ben is jack whites nephew and is releasing 7 inches like there's is no tomorrow. Check out the rest of them...there's already a few I wish weren't sold out.

There are still copies of this Trachtenburg 7 inch. I'm not sure how I feel about them musically, they border on novelty, which isn't a bad thing, but I don't find myself putting this on after a long day at work. But hey I wish my parents gave a crap, but then again...maybe not. They may be proof you won't become alex keaton just because you're parents are hippies. I've always meant to see them live, my friend raves. Did I mention it's on pink vinyl?


"Trachtenburg Family Slide Show Players
"Look at Me" b/w "Don't You Know What I Mean"

Already a household name, the Trachtenburg's played "Look at Me" (a wistfully romantic jaunt through the lives of two retired army nurses) on the Conan O'Brien show. The Trachtenburg's are America and how it should be. Rachel's childish (well, she is only ten years old) backing vocals will make your coal turn to candy. Their first appearance on vinyl! Limited to 1000 copies on Pepto Bismol pink vinyl."

No comments:

Post a Comment