Monday, October 2, 2006

Sagan - 333 recordings


The girl talk 7 inch was amazing, I played it at a party at my apartment and everyone was standing around picking out samples, I must have played it 5 or 6 times. It was ridiculous to be listening to some of those songs on vinyl all jammed together, it felt like 1985 all over again...who am I kidding like 1991. I had a record player back then but was probably just listening to free to be u and me.
Anyway I don't know too much about this artist but I love what 333 recordings is putting out, this is real quality and any lover of seven inches will find something on this label.

Its at Midheaven records

From aquarius records:
SAGAN "Resting Pleasures" (333) 7" 5.98 Heads up! Here comes another wave of limited edition 7"s from 333 Records! Each release in this series is pressed in an ultra small quantity of 333! The latest additions are this one by Sagan and one by Girl Talk. Plus: The first 100 of this Sagan single comes with a little extra something -- a bonus 3"cdr! Don't fret too much if you do miss the first 100 though 'cause we've been assured that the track will be available online for download too. The ever mischievous and crafty trio of Jay Lesser, Blevin Blectum, Wobbly pour out the prickly tickles, thick bass thuddery, and druggy effected vocals for these two short heavily processed and distorted tracks. Always entertaining! We've only got a handful of these. Snoooze'n'loooze, kiddie!

No comments:

Post a Comment