Friday, November 10, 2006

Black Walls 7 inch

This is the second coming of pavement in spirit and in sound. I was so happy to hear these tracks, damn they are good, go and get this 7 inch. The tracks start with that fun feedback, just messing around, and just takes off from there, every member chiming in for vocals. Really unicorns-esque in that way, but more of a live rock feel.
I love the first track there, and the label where this seven inch comes from has a lot of other intersting releases. I found this looking at the elephant micah 7", and just started going thru the back catalog, and even knowing I just mentioned the other 7" these guys were just too good, I couldn't help it.

I love that they list under influences, the 'can't hardly wait soundtrack', on their myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment