Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dave bazan christmas


Ahhhhhhrrrggggg. I missed the football again. I'll never learn.
I have no idea how this slipped through, I guess I kind of figured no more pedro the lion, so no more suicide squeeze xmas 7 inch. But oh how wrong I was. It's a solo Dave Bazan 7 inch, and one more for the pedro the lion section of the seven inch case.
By the way, it looked like suicide squeeze had a cool seven inch bundle of all their releases this last year for about $30 it's 6 seven inches of some out of print stuff like of montreal.
I just have a vision of one christmas, maybe this one, listening to them all around the christmas tree with a hot toddy. Or hanging them with string all over the tree. What do you think I'm insane?


VINYL FORMAT. Limited to 1,000 copies! Continuing with the Yuletide tradition, David Bazan (AKA Pedro the Lion & Headphones) delivers his own rendition of the timeless Christmas classics "Away In A Manger" and "O Little Town of Bethlehem". This marks the fourth in a series of limited edition Christmas singles for Suicide Squeeze Records. On marble vinyl!

It's available at Insound, although it says it's backordered. hmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment