Thursday, March 8, 2007

CSS {OFF THE HOOK} PT1+2

off the hook / meeting paris hilton css suxxx version
off the hook / poney money honey

Why do I like Cansei de ser sexy as opposed to say... the klaxons? I don't know, what are you asking me for? I guess they don't seem like they have an attitude. Klaxon is really trying hard and they are trying hard to convince you. They would be doing cool stuff in high school and not letting anyone into their cool 'gang'. Big deal, you're probably doing stupid shit anyway. Ok I really really liked the video, it was an 80's low-fi nightmare home movie. I love it, but I think I was so blinded by this I didn't hear the music....shit it's bands like this that make me go get the album.
Anyway, so CSS...I couldn't even find this on subpop's site yet...and they better be selling it. If this is import only I will break some legs. The other two from SP were really great. They haven't done wrong by me yet and I would go so far as to get both of these.
Css-off the hook part one-off the hook is taken from the fantastic css debut album on the sub pop label, its propably one of their more guitar heavy tracks featuring a very funky bassline and sounding like some indie pop take on the tom tom club, features off the hook along with meeting paris hilton css suxxx version, february 2007-7"-sub pop-€3.99

Css-off the hook part two-off the hook is taken from the fantastic css debut album on the sub pop label, its propably one of their more guitar heavy tracks featuring a very funky bassline and sounding like some indie pop take on the tom tom club, features off the hook along with new track poney money honey, february 2007-7"-sub pop-€3.99

Those descriptions are from Road recs.
Wait a second Picadilly has them for .99 pounds...still nothing from subpop. I don't think they care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment