Thursday, May 24, 2007

Moistboyz - 2nd hand smoker

This is the most conflicted I have been about ordering a 7".

I freaking love ween, people have started conversations because of the one ween shirt and sweatshirt I have. Literally random people start giant conversations: where they saw them, how much they love ween, their brothers girlfriends cousin knows them. No other T-shirt does that, if you like ween, you are a superfan, there is no inbetween. This is all evident in the chocodog store, full of everything ween. Gene and Dean do not work at gas stations or their local bookstore, they have merchandized everything...hats, glasses, polo pocket t's. Now don't get me wrong, this is great, and they deserve to be compensated for their amazing contribution to the world of music, BUT, I was ready to check out, had this Moistboyz 7" in my cart, and regular usps shipping, which was added automatically was $10.99! The 7" was $10, which fine, it's a 7", ween, all those things I can suck it up, but the fucking shipping was more than the 7"?
That's a problem.

Some woman down on mainstreet needs a jump.

Moistboyz double A-side limited edition 7" - Second Hand Smoker b/w 1.0 (Fuck No)

No comments:

Post a Comment