Friday, May 25, 2007

sondre lerche • the tape

'The Tape' / 'Face the Blood'

Sondre Lerche...this was another person who I think was pushed on me by a couple people, I just couldn't get into it. It reminds me of the new porographers, another band I don't get. Is this guy like english John Mayer? Or maybe that babyshambles guy, absolute shit.....He has really supermodel press photos....that's it, I'm done with him. Let's face it, that shit matters. Don't tell me it doesn't. It's not just about the music. It's where they place themselves. There's no accidents, and if you are marketed like shit, well you should know better.

Damn I'm angry.

This is import only, (sad face) at boomkat.

Lerche, sondre-The tape-Limited edition double a sided single from sondre lerche on the gronland label, features the tape along with face the blood on the flip side, the tape is a real blast of old style indie rock meets guitar heavy post punk sounds, blasting off with an infectious guitar riff the track sounds like some eighties new wave take on the likes of the arctic monkeys or graham coxons solo material, limited edition red vinyl pressing, may 2007-7"-Gronland-?4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment