Friday, May 11, 2007

Those blood red 7" shoes


blood red shoes
its getting boring by the sea

A. Its Getting Boring By The Sea
B. Box Of Secrets

Pre-order now to recieve a LIMITED EDITION SIGNED COPY and bonus sticker!


I keep going back to check this band out and everytime I really like them, the franticness, the repetitive guitar.
I don't think this track 'It gets boring by the sea' is the best, compared to some of the other tracks on their myspace, but you get a signed copy for 2 pounds? Nice.
2 person bands always get me, I like the collaboration aspect, and the forced minimal sound. Here they sing together like Mates of State, they have that yelling back and forth energy. Maybe with 2 person acts they have to try harder, they are really trying to rock the hell out of it. Get every last note in... I also kind of hear a Young Marble Giants influence here? Anyway, every time I'm not sure if this still hold up, it does. I just can't get any of these in the US....

SID just commented on the Sudden Infant Death Syndrome post about their show at [ SILENT BARN ] aka Raven's Den aka Club Krib 915 Wyckoff Ave, soon, I don't know when... thanks cardboard cutout SID I am totally there.
Goodnight records is in Brooklyn now also....and brooklyn is better for it.

Now I'm going to try to get tickets to see wolf parade at warsaw....good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment