Friday, August 31, 2007

MAD LIB - IN INDIA


This is some great stuff, I was a fan of the other instrumental volumes, but with this indian slant, it's really taken this to a new level, like someone bet he couldn't do it, this must have been a challenge to try to something with it. It realy makes me want to go out an explore this genre. I know this is all hand picked, great loops, but it's all been Madlibed complete with sci-fi sound effects, it's a really great mix of sensibilities. Hip-hop India in the year 2200. I get some strange looks when people in the office walk by. This isn't just a sitar with some break beats, do I even need to say this? If you are a fan of his other stuff, this is continuing in this direction using a stack of indian wax.
The 45 has unreleased tracks and I got the album before this 45 was available, and I really want to get this again anyway. All the stones throw 7"'s are like the library of congress....essential.


+ www.turntablelab.com/cds/0/0/22173.html with bonus 45 "Raw Ground Wire Hump"
+ www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?UPC=STH2177CD with bonus 45
+ www.fatbeats.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=5812 with bonus 45
+ www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?UPC=STH2177CD with bonus 45
+ www.stonesthrow.com/store full list of stores with bonus 45 "Raw Ground Wire Hump"


No comments:

Post a Comment