Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hozac club 2009!

Jesus, I almost missed this.
It's days like this that make me think I am really slacking and I'm doing no one any good. I know it's bound to happen but it will be a sad day when sweet rot or floridas dying does a singles club and it's sold out. That's why I started this god damn thing. And if I can't find out about it looking every day then I give up.
Who knows when this was announced. I feel like I was just at Horizontal Action about to order the 3xsingles pack of nobunny, nice face and france has the bomb...then I look over on the side and a singles club!!!!
'Finally a singles club for people who like to get fucked.'
I love self deprecating humor. Here take my money Hozac, I deserve to get screwed. I am collector scum.
It feels so wrong, but the Teeth single will be worth it alone! (Actually, no way, but I love Blank Dogs).
I want more Box Elders ....so check. Anyone else?
Nope. Looks like I'll find out.
Hozac has enough highly regarded stuff I trust anything they send my way. I just want this gravy train of singles and clubs to never end.


Here's the list

1. DUM DUM GIRLS
2. IDLE TIMES
3. WOVEN BONES
4. ART THIEVES
5. WHITE MYSTERY
6. MOTHER OF TEARS
7. FLIGHT
8. TEEPEE
9. BOX ELDERS
10. TEETH (project of Spider and Blank Dogs)

It's $65...I just happened to have sold some random electronics on ebay recently and had the money....lucky me.
This is a great way to start 09.


Next round of singles on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment