Wednesday, August 9, 2006

wolfmother pic disks x2

Ok, lately I've been feeling like they are the annoying kid in the office who is always fucking pushing himself on you and maybe you just want to get to know him. But when you're forcing yourself on me every chance you get I'm starting to hate you. let me get to know you OK? We'll be friends just give me some space....and don't call me 'bra' or 'dude', because then it's over.

Wait?....remixes, this is fucking boring...didn't anyone learn from that death from above 1979 remix album? I mean there are exceptions....ratatat...that's probably it.

This needs to stop.

WOLFMOTHER : Woman (MSTRKRFT Remix)
Hotly tiped new trio that sound like the bastard offsprings of Ozzy era Black Sabbath. Heavy blues riffage galore backed by a punk-funk remix by the inimitable MSTRKRFT (of the Presets fame).

WOLFMOTHER : Woman (Avalanches Remix)
Limited picture disc version of this hotly tiped new trio that sound like the bastard offsprings of Ozzy era Black Sabbath. Heavy blues riffage galore backed by a completely insane choped up remix/version of the song by the Avalanches that hardly bears any resemblance to the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment