Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Red Sparowes, Made Out of Babies, Battle of Mice 3x7" set

I ordered this immediately in a fit of consumerism, I suggest you do the same if you have any interest in the abovementioned band. There's supposedly some kind of delay with them but this will sell out fast.

So I saw this listed for sale at some noise rock mailorder outlet overseas mailing list. I never really see anything I recognize, at this particular place, so I was calculating shipping and debating...then found it at Neurotrecordings....thats a new one for me, but they have other good red sparowes, and some interesting 10" series, if your into that sort of thing.

I'm so glad I caught this in time, I've really been into a red sparrowes, pelican, instrumental kick, and this just seems so amazing...., 3 colors of vinyl, this is a mini box set, plus I love that it's two different bands and then they collaborate under a new name on the third seven...all on three sweet colored pieces of vinyl.

Or as Danielle would say..."Hey nerd.....nerd....shut the fuck up."

TRIAD features new and live material from three of NR's newest bands: instrumental innovators Red Sparowes; the crushingly unnerving Made Out of Babies; and (featuring members of Red Sparowes and Made out of Babies) horizon-expanding sounds from Battle of Mice.

Record One (clear red vinyl)
Side A
RED SPAROWES (live at KFJC)
"Alone and Unaware The Landscape Was Transformed In Front of Our Eyes"
Side B
BATTLE OF MICE
"Sleep and Dream"

Record Two ("coke bottle" vinyl)
Side A
BATTLE OF MICE
"The Lamb and The Labrador"
Side B
MADE OUT OF BABIES
"Proud To Drown"

Record Three (clear orange vinyl)
Side A
MADE OUT OF BABIES
"Gunt"
Side B
RED SPAROWES (live at KFJC)
"Buildings Began To Stretch Wide Across The Sky, And The Air Filled With A Reddish Glow"

No comments:

Post a Comment