Monday, October 16, 2006

blood on the wall

Can't say enough about blood on the wall, I bid on a weird 7 inch lot on ebay that had a bunch of split 7 inches put out by insound and there was a sarena maneesh, blood on the wall split, insane. Anyway, I threw the blood on the wall side on the record player this weekend and they cover two songs, one "Hey hey" I copmpletely recognize, and I think it was an instrumental version and the other was a cover of Minor Threat 'stumped'. They brought me back to high school sitting in my bedroom. I was so not ready for that. You guys rule. I love blood on the wall. The end. Always turn to awesomer when I don't know what else to listen to. I would love to get this but I could only find it as an import. That's not right.

The standout single from the critically acclaimed "Awesomer" EP. Blood on Tons of hooks and plenty of atitude! Plus an alternate version of 'On My Mouth' exclusive to this 7" release.

No comments:

Post a Comment