Tuesday, April 24, 2007

the national


'Mistaken for Strangers' / 'Blank Slate' and 'Santa Clara'

I don't know the national that well, I think I would get them confused with the Walkmen and I liked the Walkmen better for whatever reason. That and I think whenever I would listen to alligator, it starts out so strong with abel and then never kind of gets that energy back. I kept trying seeings as how it made almost every best of the year lists. Their new album comes out in a month, and the above pictured 7" can be yours by preordering.
New York-via-Ohio quintet, The National, have announced the release of their new album, Boxer, out worldwide May 21st and in the US May 22nd.

A single precedes the album: 'Mistaken For Strangers' (BBQ 405/CD/DL) is out in the UK 30th April on CD, download and 7", backed with 'Blank Slate' and 'Santa Clara'.

Thanks to Insound, this is free by preordering their new album.

No comments:

Post a Comment